Sunday 28 June 2009

Love

Real excited on June 27th 2009 night.
I can feel that we are really in the moment.
*thumbs up high*

The song is great
The feel is great
The moment is totally excellent!
As an American, we used to say excellent =)

Seriously, I'm still in yesterday's mode now.
I can't switch into normal...
I need time =X

Micheal Jackson's You're not alone fill up my day.
His song can remind me of the happiness on yesterday,
Also remind me of his dead.
Complicated.

Yes, I'm not alone.
I've my friends & family & enemies?
*oppss.s..* hhaaa

Mood is controlling by myself.
It can be control!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy =D
Thanks all the attendee
Giving you guys a big kiss =)
No matter who u are
My Great Pleasure to know u people.


Pictures Uploading Soon
Be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment