Thursday 29 July 2010

Ew wat an ugly non-make up face

Staying in Mo house these few days =)

omg.. non-make up Pretty SCARY YA!
Ate a lot here @@"
Went to Queens mall again..and browsing a lotsa new stuff ><
yeeepy~~
And Having my Lovely Sweet Tea along A.A Delicious..i'm loving it


With Make Up on =)
And my new Clothes =D




Few days ago we went to Queens Community college
It is pretty far by bus..
I have no idea how do i survived when i was in high school..
I used  to go to QCC for like a thousand time..but i'm kind of having fun@@


bus station ~ aww its windy but hot!

my lovely aldo scratched by no idea@@ hurt><

by the way its Lulu He's birthday..
and she was like pissed me off..
she acting like a retarded idk why..

Love ❤ Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment