Tuesday 1 July 2008

19 years old

Happy birthday to me

Hmm...
Whose give me a greet i'm kindly appreciate!
actually i couldn't list out all of them=D
Since my memory got some ...problem!

But Joan's words was painting my life^^
she said she will re-celebrate my birthday SHIOK SHIOK-ly
How nice... =)
anyway, thanks!^^
super kiasu jiayi wants to said happy birthday to me two time
malaysia's time and usa's time =.=''
Let you be the kiasu queen!
yukii was calling me , but i miss it! thanks for you msg^^
and also the cutie pie - yuting who miss the laksa and nasilemak in taiwan was sending me a msg too^^
thanks thanks thanks

Sorry 'bout those people i didn't mention over here ^^

Kaixin happy birthday^^
Lin Yoga happy birthday^^

Searching for my new life....=)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again!
    I owe u a Secret Recipe cake...
    don't forget...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, good day and nice to meet you.I'm from Peang Island Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment