Saturday 26 July 2008

After all

Not blogging for FEW days?!

I was having my surgery in the past few weeks
so..
which kinda hurt..and swollen.
My mouth cant even open
So how can i brush my teeth!?
No way..
Been smelly for few days.
I was taking off my wisdom teeth all at once
Which is 4 of it.
You cant make it after you try!
Go to try it now.. =)
I'm still a healthy girl here.. haha

Yesterday was my nightmare.
After met up my friend at her practicing of dance
We walk through chinatown from Soho.
A long long walk but i feel real comfortable.
Cause of the weather was pretty!
We went to Terrafic Cafe to have our dinner.
I only have a bun in the morning and nothing else.
I felt hungry but i ...I didnt have the mood to eat
Just a little piece of toast and glass of green tea.

Well, cheung k with "The New Friends".
They were....
And so on....


I felt want to throw up and there is no reason.
I don't know how to play dice
So i just sat there..and... no singing.
IT WAS BORING!!!
I will never give a F to hanging out for this kind of gathering.
Return home at 1ish am.
Then the girl who attend the ktv also was calling me
Talk about S and she jus want to show off
She just want to showing me that she know him well?
what the hell? Do you think i'm really care?
If he is Edison Chan then i do but he's not.
And you don't give a respect to guys.
I think u're none.
Who you think you are?
A queen? ya right, Cb queen then.


And today go to chinatown again
My friends just want to hang out
And there is no reason too
From Grand Street to Canal Street
It is terrible.
But thats alright
And I get a call from stupid cinamayi on the way
Ahahahaha.....
-I could skip this part..-
Then having our lunch in a hongkong restaurant
Its expensive and today i spend alot.
We are finding entertainment to join
But..But..




I really dislike crazy people..
I don't even know u much and we just chat once
How can u keep guessing of what i'm thinking?
How can u keep on bla bla -ing non-sense?
You're making me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment