Monday 30 June 2008

Domo!!!

The weather is mist a lot, and hot!
So, i stay home for all day long...
Then lulu call me up jus ask me to stay home
and wanted to give me an UNSURPRISES' surprise
Which i would say:" really not surprising me"
But, thats okie!
=)
Sida, Jinqian, Lulu come to my house
They sing happy birthday song to me
and handing me the gift

I would said its freaking expensive,
although its come along with receipt
but i won't return it =)

I'm not that bad to you guys!^^

Thanks a lot!
I'd love it much!!

Aldo's clutch and a Domo's 1GB Flash drive

Girly stuff
Really cute!! XD

Cause of the weather,
they're many firefly over the street!!
first i saw them, i thought it was my eyes problem= =
but after that my mom told me so..
I keep finding 'em up!
I caught them by my umbrella!!*proud*
I can only say that:" USA's firefly really HUGE"
The ass seems like garbage's bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment