Saturday 16 August 2008

Guys.. sorry

Hey guys, been a long time i didnt make a post over here.
I was freaking busy these several days.
So, stop to feel disappointed on me that i didnt put any affort to continue this blog.

Let's start to SPEAK OUT what i had done.
I've packed up all my luggage, but now i think i've to unpack.
Sorry guys , i gave you all promises, hope, and everything that i couldnt effort.
You'll feel disappointed on me, but really...
This will be a great effection for my future.
I give myself a chance, hope u too...
between.. independence is needed.
Sorry

I've known many new friends these few days!
I'm really happy that I could know more friend other than my classmate.
In the pass 5 years, I'd know some friend in my class.
But i'm jus hang out with those 4 or 5, kinda sad.
Yesterday was Lung's birthday, today is Leo's birthday.

Really in a bad luck that i always meet a guy.
He stare at me every single time i saw him!
Due to this problem, i've begun to pray.
Luckily, today..I didnt meet him^^
So guys, Start to pray for what you hope! XD

I hope i'm good luck always!=)
The way i choose not gonna be a wrong way i hope.

Hey, I've lost 10lbs^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment