Sunday 31 May 2009

Family Day

Well, I think that it'd been long time that i didn't accompany with my family.
Maybe the problem is that i went on trip last week and didnt stay at home for few days.
Yesterday and today is my family day. I spend all of my times with them.
Also, all of them are coming with couple.

Went to furniture fair on Friday. And someone who are so !@# was staring at me @@"
Hey, you are pretty without your staring eyes =)
You will having more customer with a pair of kind and gentle eyes.
Choosing my bed and looking for others. Exp.
HAving my favorite kui diao kia for dinner. TASTY!! So there're full.

Chit Chat on saturday. The whole day i did is chatting XD

Go to the zone today. We're looking for some promotion of the wedding package. Not for me, its for my sister.
You can feel the happiness in the photo. But some are so Ah-Lian @@"""
Venus is the best =)
Then, Christopher Lee and Fann Wong arrived. Fann is so pretty but Christ is just WRINKLE. I've shake their hand without any pushing and crowded stuff like thazt. XD
I shake Christ two times and Fann in one.
Showing my professional =D
Just like what i did in Justin's Concert XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment