Friday 29 May 2009

Recently

It've been a long time i didnt blog

My lovely laptop got some problem that i can't get online.
Anybody know how to fix it?
This is the only problem which appear in my laptop!
I really need my laptop to get online.
Cause i feel secure =)

Between,
I'd work part time job
hmm.. it jus a short term job which cannot be tell thats the part-time job!
Be a promoter in Tesco, there is no customer.
I feel kinda bored but i know friends there =)
Also, working make me gain a lot of weight
I really prefer to stay home, cause i do care of my weight XD

Just coming back from Pulau Perhentian
My feeling is just so so..
Not really having fun there and some little unhappy.
PEople think im having fun, maybe i should say that ,
Yes, I'm really having fun there ...

After the trip, Thats sherman's birthday party
Finally i can eat lut lut that i've never eat before =(
Tasty Tasty! I'm loving it!
Stay over night in Jen's house.
And she left me a post it before she went to school
I feel like so romantica. I really feel that way
And Silver laugh at me XD
Today is begin and we eat a lot!!!!!
You cant imagine how many it is!!

We go to watch Terminator Salvation
And whats going on in this movie?
Me n Silver really dont know XD

Imagination is just far away from the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment