Thursday 16 September 2010

Bye, New york

According to twenty-four hours of flying, I finally arrived in Malaysia. I desperately on the plane to sleep, so I missed a lot of airplane meals. Haha, but those aircraft actually quite nasty meal. In fact, alone is not lonely as you might imagine, it is free. I like this feeling, there is an entirely self-feeling. We do not have to give way, do not go along, the feeling is difficult to have. I enjoy it.
Transfer process, theflight was delayed, the delay caused me to fall asleep but I was afraid to miss the flight.However, the flight was delayed, They compensate us for the HK 75's dinner. I immediately thought of Ajisen Ramen ha ha haIn fact, I want to eat fast food, but think very worthwhile. . Alas.

I'm all the way to carrying a heavy bag at the airport when I wandered, my legs , more of the pain! !
Kinda tired.

But I finally arrived safe:)Its a brand new start!Cheer^^

Love ❤ Peace

1 comment:

  1. I know what you meant when you said "self-feeling", it's just great to be alone and do whatever pleases you sometimes: move at your own pace, come/go at your own will, it's just nice to be once in a while :-)

    Be good in Malaysia and we shall see you again ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment