Monday 13 September 2010

I love Tae Yang

I've fallen in love with Tae Yang.
You are sooooo HOT! :D
Feel excited every time i'm watching your MV.
Gosh.. You drive me crazy ! ya!
hehehhehe

two more days to go :(
and i have not yet packing my super huge luggage
i guess it might be over weight, same as me :(
anyway, i gotta do it on tomorrow
my last day to do so.. WTF
time pass like i have just reach newyork for few days T.T

I went to club at Carnival few days ago..
The theme is just like a circus..
There are plenty of games ..and even dance floor, sounds great :)
But we're feeling kinda bored.. i've no idea why...
Rooftop is so much better :) There really is a nice club..
The view and everything just make us feel relaxing and ask for more ^^
Woots...

The weather is cool right now :)
i'm loving it..its make me feel so newyork0able!
haha
Smoke comes out when i blow.. and talk..
Really exciting..


Love ❤ Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment