Wednesday 28 May 2008

Don't get what i mean?

Why recently people always don't get what i mean? I think my logic really logical....

Times goes fast.. Can't imagine there are only 13 school days left. I thought i still have to suffer one more month. But it seems quite fast....

Senior Prom Night is held on Next Wednesday night. I'm thinking of, how can we reach the club? By taxi? Lincoln? or..subway? or else...buses?! This is the problem we're meeting right now. No one could fetch us there.. I could feel how lonely we are.

Post out da picture have taken on BBQ.


Me and Limei[she is really cute^^]

At Pastor's house[Acting we're playing piano]

BbQ at the backyard[Should get a new hair cut-.-]

Stragle Limei

Fish balls...Hot Peppers...Tempura...

Lemon said:" WOW..never see you doing housework, and never know you will."

Stop Shot me when I'm pay my attention on those grapes.
Alright, coordinate with you for a while
yummy...Cherry..cherry..
Jingqian and Limei
Hurry up... Can't wait to eat you...
The hot dog really salty
=..=

Looking for barbeque sauce...
Is it look like Cobblestone?
Act Retardate..
The most scorch the most tasty^^
Why you always aim at us? I don't even know u =(
Roast..Roast..
How come my hair look so curly@@:
Lemon was doing some magic




I'm having my Potato, actually was Mei cannot finish it..
Hmm..So delicious...T..T..T...Tasty Tasty
Hi beauty^^


The pink guy is a Cheater..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment