Tuesday 27 May 2008

So so life



Went to senior award night and barbeque and my college course's graduation.
Let's talk 'bout senior award night. We're waiting for so long and just walk straight to the stage and down to the stage. No shake hand, No look at the audience, Thats all. Its real bored. Cause I only get one award which is silver. But the cert look so luxury. I was so sexy that night =) and my friend too. I never see her wear like this before. REAL HOT!!! admire she with her love one.


The next day of senior award night, we didn't have school we have permission to go to college. I really surprise that i won an award that day. Because I thought that i could only get my graduate cert during the day. But I got my highest average in this course's award. I been taken this course since last year. And its mad annoying me. Its worth to keep on going ^^ Not only my school but others. We compete each other. So proud of me XD The guy playing guitar on the stage from my school he is so talent. Seems like he is a Thai boy.
After that, we went to barbeque with friend. And many other unknown friends. My friend invite us to go there. We having our nice time over there. And my hair get barbeque-.- smell good!!! There is another guitar boy so attractive too XD unknowning guy.... haha.... Maybe next friday got to go to church too-..-''' they keep convince us to go there... I think it will be another fun day.

Saturday went to shopping mall. Finally i found my ALDO's heel. Its 'bout 4 inc. And finally they have my size. =) so exp..i thought i could wear it for the prom and after that go to return it. But i cant -..-;;; Prom night really nagging me a lot!


Sunday accompany my friend to go to Flushing and Manhatthan. Ohhh... China people really annoying.. fighting with those falungong and China communist party. The old woman split at people who support falungong. Like a little child playing their GANG. And i become so dark tht day. T..T how sad.... after going to flushing we went to manhatthan cause my friend wan to wait for her boyfriend after work. Take me forever wait till he had done. =(

Congrate my super duper friend!^^ Have fun during your trip!

forget to tell
I have already took off my braces!
Know wat?! Unfortunately, I have to brace it AGAIN!
take me another TWO YEARS!
Also, I have two wisdom teeth waiting to take off.
My heart bleeding.....
wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment