Friday 16 May 2008

nadome

Deep sinking into Nadome... The main character i love you so much... He's talent, handsome, attractive!!!!My spring is coming...

Keep on calling my Economic's Teacher "DAD". I hope he will give me some part time job. Or else he will find me one. I will kindly appreciate. Suddenly i feel like you so much. When you help me to open my candy case.... Feel like you're so gentleman! You know..i thought you're gay person. I will forget all the gay you was acting before! Now is the time to adore you^^ You're really awesome..no irony no sarcasm....

There is a Quickly grand opening in my neighborhood. I'm glad to see you. You will beat up all the bakery's baverage and OZ japanese/taiwanese restaurant as well.

My classmater is wearing his slipper to school. His feet look like a rhino's. Its really AMAZING. Especialy his tiptoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment