Sunday 11 May 2008

Everything is =>Finally


Hey, I finally come to blog. Cause I was living in my friend's place for a few days. And her house cant even blog in blogger =.=''' I have no idea whats wrong is it. Unfortunately, her hundred dollar was flying away, don't know where its goes. If was me, i will cry into a broken bridge. She still strong, but i think its just pretend to us. Her bro scold her in a really bad way, but who want to lost a big buck?
Recently nothing big happen. And i forgot seems like everything happened to me o,o... That day i was having an AP Exam, it is so so so ..weird. We have to speak to the people in the computer by using mic. We're laughing a lot. I feel like to speak in bawdy way.
Finally my period was coming.... I feel excited.. Hey Long Time No See... but really hurt and chocolate doesnt work as well.

She is so pretty...

Look at the cherry blossom..awesome








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment