Saturday 3 May 2008

Recently=ME

The fifth Marking period has been end^^ Now is the beginning of the sixth...know what? the school convince us to go to school everyday, they're really try their best! they really do!!! They will distribute prizes. Whats the prize?! Ipod!! Its really get my attention. So i cannot cut even one class from Monday= = I think.. There is onli 1 ipod available.. so just hope for strike on! Too affraid that is ONLY an IPOD SHUFFLE!!!! >.< School said they dont have enough budget for us, then whats going on now?!

I'm live in fren's house these few day. I didnt sleep last night. And I dream of some funny thing = = I'm wearing panda eyes to school =(

I'm mad busy for everything... There is always a lot homeworks waiting for me -.-

Bad news comes, i feel dreadfully upset=x

Will go to botanic garden tomorrow, there is a Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
(with a lot of cosplay, japanese traditional wear and so on.)

Sorry Vin, i get too busy.

RE ENTRY PERMIT APPLY ASAP MAN! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment