Thursday 5 March 2009

Its happy to hang out with you guys

We're having fun~!
Waiting for Felicia and Donna after work.
Then we accompany erica to have her break time in the back room.
But our bastard manager was yelling on us. Said that we're very annoying.
Alright can u please shut your door?!
And we're using the low volume to talk okie!?
Shanghainese the most annoying.

Then we left quickly and get into rose house.
Liu yi Fei came again.= =
So then i called kevin and micheal right away.
CAuse they're blaming on me that i didnt let them know last time XD
Bastard manager ask me to go out to talk on the phone = =
I hate u arr..

After that we went to hot pot!
wowow..
Jason joined.
Cam whoring session! I love that part! kind of funny.
I have to get those pic asap!

Thank you felicia!
I love DKNY BLOSSOM!
muak muak muakss......................

My co-workers are always nice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment