Monday 23 March 2009

WootS!

Went to Soho
A lot of people there..
I have no idea whats wrong with people
Since i've begun to work, i didnt step into soho for like year ago=(
So, i feel FRESH!
This is NEWYORK! I could see =D

Spend alot of time in the MOST LADY will stuck in SEPHORA!<3
Searching for the powder.. but mostly are sold-out.
Benefit is giving me a good feeling ever XD

Get my free gift (cause i wrote that my birthday is on march lol)
happy arrr***

Uniqlo is our next stop.
There's So CHEAP!
2 Jeans for like 49.x9!
I love their T shirt with cartoon =D
And i get one for free gift=D
Thanks arr Don
But i cant find other clothes for me =(

Dinner with the other friends in Chinatown.
Didnt be in this place for like? 2 years?
Freaking full arrr....

Searching something to do...
So we decided to go to lounge bar to continue our life lol!
Sing a lot.. Drink a little?!

发件人 random

lol.. Ipod for 500+++ unlock?! really bor justin!?

发件人 random

Look at my sunny smile XD

发件人 random

Random .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment