Tuesday 7 July 2009

USA's Independence Day

As usual we r very Freestyle
Woots...
hehehe

So study week became our party time
发件人 july 4

This time.. im not stupid at all
发件人 july 4

take a fake photo first =D
发件人 july 4

opps! lu guang zhong again!
发件人 july 4

my junior classmate getting HOT= =
发件人 july 4

Super Star's Action
发件人 july 4

A photo with daddy
发件人 july 4

Stop bully me
发件人 july 4

he is making fun of me that im short
发件人 july 4

oh !they r kissing
发件人 july 4

Force to = =
发件人 july 4

Enjoy = =
发件人 july 4

we r kissing too
发件人 july 4

Jiayi n babi battle!

发件人 july 4

tis guy drunk into hell
发件人 july 4

my junior classmate pity arr
hahahahaha
发件人 july 4

mr max
发件人 july 4

can u c how tall he is?
发件人 july 4

fake hug!



party with my old classmate is fun =D
im having fun with my sister too
ahahahahaha

and buck up boy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment