Tuesday 24 November 2009

Boy

If I could, It would be better
If I couldn't, It wouldn't be the worse!
I grasp the present and strive for the future.
Photobucket
I miss you boy!
But I can't be too sticky to you.

Today is just begin, looking forward to search for what I want.
Hope that it wont be so unlucky today that what happened on yesterday morning was real holy shit!People know my nails was mad long like to scratch, when i was pick up my pillow my nail was breaking! in the middle of my MEAT! Hey! you can c the blood cant wait to come out! and I cant even find a nail cutter in my sg house!
Yes, I move into Singapore for school. I will be back to hometown every weekend so i wont be to rush and wasting my lovely time to have a long journey to school. Sounds great to live here, everything will stick with a word which is BUT! there r too many but...
I have to stop.
Good luck hoho

Can't wait for my Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment