Friday 13 November 2009

WoW...Disappear

Hey dude, I've been disappear for like ..several?!months!

What I'm doing?
hmmm... in these several month, I've worked on some part time promoter as usual, but, not much job for me=( and..my pocket is yelling that it is too blank and too light. Maybe i need some coins to fullfill it =?
Well, school still the same and today i have a marketing communication exam. I am totally free, i mean i really do take it EASY! But scary moment still coming soon, so that i dont give a X for whats gonna happen later on. I know, its not that easy, but RELAX gurl! After this exam, that i will head to my high diploma course. Which heard so much harder n harder @@'' Hey, Relax, i still have a one week term break man! Just think far but not so into it .ha!

Hows I'm doing?
Pretty awesome, cause of that i feel like i have a new friend which is Sharon that i could hang out with. You know what I mean. I really need friend as my mom said, she thinks that I only have tiny little friends. But, If i have a lot of friend, i will be so much busy to hang out, what will she says next? Unpredictable...? hell no! she might ask why that u have so many friend to hang out ...Can you just stay home and take a rest or hang out with family?!Sometimes, they dun really know me. I mean last minuter really mess up my plan. So, when the time i want to take a good rest, they ask me out if i dun it will be so much annoying than i follow along. So, to decrease the rate of those annoy, i prefer to follow and my dark circle, my skin, my fat all getting worse =D haha. Ironic.

Whats News?!
Hmm...Seems it have been a long time i didnt come to updated u guys.
I think i have not yet tell u I have a boyfriend =)
His name is Kee Yung Yue. As you guys know he is not that a good person or u guys gonna be so surprise as u see you're bleeding while u r making some SOLID thingy. Guys, dun be so surprise that i m not a stupid. He treats me great, He changes a lot, He really dote bout me. So yeah, just give me a greet=) I'll appreciate also he does! I dont care his past, I've just care of present n further. So far, nothing bad happen on us just like some kickers come around or someone who r really blind to act like they're unknown bout this. Actually they r blind so tht i dun really care bout =D People, can you guys let me know whats so surprise? Actually i cant get it though, but seems its so attractive, i really have to know bout. As you know, im a full time gossip gurl without wage =( maybe cheesey wedges!? haha! I love cheesy wedges<3
Alright, kee yung yue is my bf now i hope that everybody can accept him. I dont want troublesome comes around me.

Ok, see you guys nex time =D

BLACK: im fine here and not disappear la ! hohoho! Jus my connection had broke + been cut down+ cancelled. So tht i cant online at home for like N months! Kill me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment