Monday 23 November 2009

Lust

Over Lust!
Hey, dont think into the other yellow way
I mean i'm over lust bout buying something!
But, i dont really buy, hell yeah
I got no money =(
Money have to pay for debt, for trip, for stomach, and for transportation.
How can i have extra money?!
I didnt work for like hmmm...seems long time ago!
I need a job to fufill my bank.
T____________T


- - - - - - - -

I think you are such a scheming person IF i didnt got it wrong.
From my observation and from your speech.

from quote: Don't judge a book by its cover
I agree.
I will not gonna judging u by ur look!
Even, I'm really upset.
But, you already changed. You will find out one day that you cant be like that.

I think, THOSE innocent person really live in suffer before.
I feel appologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment