Tuesday 24 November 2009

School

You warm my day for real <3
In the early morning, I've received your surprises!
WOW!
We are apart from each other
But we're still connecting =)
You're preparing for your final exam, I'm going toward for me studies.
Living in Sg isnt tht lonely as you guy thought of.
I can get online, and walk around. I know I'm not alone.
Make an extra effort on your exam =)

I've changed my layout, is it nice?
Its hard to read right?
Well, I dont mind XD
But the date seems wrong @@;;
Maybe i always blog during mid night ha!

Today is the first day of school
I mean for Higher Diploma course.
Feel like unwanted to go to schoool but im still there
It doesnt matter how boring the school is,
I'll try my best to end up my lesson even i feel like to leave ASAP!
School is bored. Maybe i dont have enough friend to fulfill my college life.
Its not really a college, as I thought.
I'm happy that ry can finally feel of his college life =)
Hope mine will be soon...

I gotta improve my chinese.
I found out i speak slow now
There is no more scatter-gun! uh huh?~
MAybe this is call i become gentle !
Muahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment