Wednesday 16 June 2010

Alice's Tea Cup

Alice's Tea Cup
I'd heard this from my colleague
once i heard i feel like to take a step into the store.But, there is no chance to, after all, when I know the existence of the store is the time when i'm preparing to go back to Malaysia, the most busy time.Just feel very sorry and but feel great to know this.
This is a place where afternoon tea serve.Snacks, drinks, decor is full of European style.If I had the opportunity I have to go there at least once.The store has three branchesNamed 
Alice's Tea Cup 
Alice's Tea Cup Chapter II
Alice's Tea Cup Chapter III
Yeah for sure, Located at New York city =)


Here are some photos to show how great it is =D


no Fancy tea cup but traditionaly


I could feel the soften of the sandwiches.. How yummy is that, you know i love sandwiches much!


Cookies is one of the important thing that will shows up on your plate in the early Western morning.




3layers serving plate comes with scones, cookies and sandwiches.




French toasts


I love afternoon Tea Break If you serve me lotsa these =D
Love ❤ Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment