Saturday 19 April 2008

Applebee's Grill and Bar ^




Take up a space, will write it on tomorrow^^
=====

Headed to Queens Center Mall. Shop around and I met my new shade and pinky short in Forever 21. Actually I planned to buy a long pant, but my size have sold out! And the greeny short also been sold! I want a green one T.T. H&M is cheaper than Forever21. But, there didnt have my size too..... I'm not that skinny.
We cut our class just cannot waiting for our spring vacation. I felt like it was too early to belong in the mall = = There were so many student too... They cannot wait for vacation either. =) We planned to have our lunch over Applebee's. The decoration really nice nice nice!!! *thumb up* The poster said half price after 3:00. We're waiting for it. But its seems for those bar side only. We have some...hmm..i dun think its delicious, but okie... mash potato with baken & cheese. I drop my only piece of chicken from my burger on the floor =.=''' So exp..Heart broke..
Here what it is.


Exp Selection

mashpotato

The Tiramisù taste good^^ yummy
Feel?
What?! so surprise? *fake*
It was really weird to wear shade indoor= .=
richy woman..walking down the street..
H&M^^
Two of my shades
Old School =/= Old Restroom

YEAH! I'm going to graduate!!^^2 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment