Saturday 26 April 2008

Bleeding = =

Suddenly, my nose was bleeding... And the blood had split on my hand...keyboard. My physical health still ain't turn well. A lotsa foods I cant eat, it all my favorite foods. =( Nevermind, hope this is the way to lose my weight so.

Went to NYU for dentist. She treated me real nice. I hope she can fix my case asap. Also, she helps me to find out an nice dental to fix my " amazing" teeth..i mean braces. So now, I only have to wait for..several days for a kindly new appointment. Its new stuff.. I'm loving it!! Since my dentist pass away, I feel like to fix my teeth every moment tht i'm freaking free. Now, it is!^^ And they will kindly help me to take off my braces. *teeeheeeeeeeeeee* I been braces for a long long time! I gotta release!!! And I have to...

I'm mad lazy to blog, to chat.... I have a lotsa things to do. School on Monday that I dont wish to go. Cause..My 3 essays are not done yet T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment