Monday 14 April 2008

Pimple's Life

My pimples getting well as soon. The medical gel is useful than other they gave me before. Still remember last time they gave me medicine. After i ate it, my pimples were getting worst. I don't know why after i back to NewYork my pimples will grow up again. I hate pimples, it has taken away my confidence! When the time i back to Malaysia, my pimples run away. But only with those scar still sticking on my face. I feel much better with that way.
Check up today. I hope it will be quiet fitness. I'm mad tired of the day to date with doctor! All the thing I have to do is wait nothing else other than wait! Step by step...equal slow.
My Chinese exam located on tomorrow cause I'm absent today. I hate chinese, anyway...i got language problem, even English I'll never be pro. This is the place I come to- New York. But I'm learning Chinese all day long.. Say No to Foreign Language. Know how to speak as well.... Don't study those...... kind of thousand years ago's written....I feel disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment