Monday 28 April 2008

Depress

Troublesome, cause it is Monday after 30 minutes. Monday will be a nightmare for me. When I was THAT young, I felt like to go to school... N I didnt like any holiday include the only Sunday. I felt really exicited in school. I want to go back to That age. But its impossible. You know how much i do miss u? My only 14.

What kind of air did you like? hahaha the air full of fart =D hell no... I love the air, that from outside of window during midnight. Did you ever take a deep breath of it?! Its make me delighted. The smell like when I was THAT young. The time I was waiting for my school bus in the early morning. The time I was chatting on the phone during midnight beside the window of my block. The time.... I like the smell.

I love summer. There is different smell of summer btw other season. And summer is my only season. I go through many of the Speciality in summer. Summer bring me to everywhere... The first time i been in newyork is summer, the first time i back to malaysia is summer. But its few years ago that i have taken a long time to get back. And the song Summer Love, its doesnt create for me.=)

I repel you to stay in HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment