Friday 11 April 2008

Hey, I'm back

U.S. Capital Building

Baltimore"s Inner Harbor


Lincoln Memorial

Vietnam Veteran's Wall

Beside Franklin Roosevelt's statue

Air and Space Musuem
Under the Cherry Blossom^^

Chinatown in WashingtonDC

Baltimore"s Inner Harbor

Outside of the Liberty Bell

Next to the liberty bell



April5 2008 - April6 2008
It was totally Not fun to travel Washington DC. Actually, the scedule was New York->Philadelphia->Baltimore->Washington DC->back to New York. First, we're visiting the Independence Hall, Old Capitol Building and Liberty Bell. It is pretty! I love those view... A lot of Horse Carriage. The only thing i like is there are all WHITE and BLACK! Feel so so so Foreign-able. After that we reach Baltimore"s Inner Harbor. Its really great view. But I cant take even a professional photo to show how nice is there. All of the people over there are NON-CHINESE (Which exclude tourist). Seaport with a lot of ships.... and ferry.... flower blooming...nice scene!!! When we reach Washington DC. The first place we visited is The Congress.!!!!! I'm really stay in the United State. We cannot get in to the White House after 911. So, We stay far away to see it. Freaking Small.. In front of the white house has a X'mas Tree. It is a National Xmas tree. Trust me babe! Chinatown in Washington is clean and neat. Unfortunately, NewYork is the worst. Garbage around the street.. You cant image other than visit it once! I feel comfort with Hotel's bed. Even it is real high to get on the bed. But soft and smooth makes my night so good^^ The early next day, its really unfortune! The bus got problem since the day before the window have broken by rock. Today is another unfortune day. The door cant open. We have to wait.. and raining outside. Weat weat weat....i hate weat.... uncomfortabel... We enjoy the cherry blossom under the rain. Its seems like a sad scene= =! but, its not.... Luckily, there was Cherry Blossom Festival^^ Marathon is right there... and YEAH! all white! Now you can see...its totally different with newyork! After that we went to Air and Space Musuem. I hate to visit musuem.. I got not interested in everything in the musuem.... But there're so many people there... I think, because it is free...Lincoln Memorial and Vietnam Veteran are located in the same place. Lincoln, the statue is very handsome..love you!Cause you are the only history that i can remember as well.... Everytime im writing about the essay, I will write about you.. You affect my life GREATFULLY! We return to NewYork^^ I hope I can Sleep right away, and also dont get closer to chinese( dai-look people)
We have our dinner in SENTOSA (malaysian restaurant) Taste Good. Its too late to get home and i have to go to school the next day =.='' My mama doesnt let me to cut the class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment