Wednesday 16 April 2008

Shop..shop life


Today I'm taking Chinese Exam!!!! So Painful! Its a lot to studied on! And I spend my early morning to wake up and study.... Even yesterday afternoon too. Actually the first period of today I don't need to go to class, but my friend doesnt know that. Poor me got to wake up mad early and early! Unfortunately, what i did studied doesnt appear on the paper. And those I didn't are pop out. Hero..hero..who is the hero? yeah right!! Lincoln! The only man i know him well! haha... So I write about him and a chinese man. My chinese teacher always like us to write about critical lens. Its so hard, and i've to make up those book's name and author. The rules make my hand feel pain. Keep on repeating, i feel sick of it! Does it really helpful in our life?! Especially those chinese old man did on their written. The war made them don't wish to give birth of male, and want a female to marry their neighbor. Still the same.... okie... Why have to spinning around and its still the same?!
Period still not coming yet. Scanning report have to wait for next week. Gosh..I got so many appoinment on next week-my spring vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment