Monday 23 June 2008

Flashback

Last summer..
What I was doing...


June 21 2007Waiting ...waiting... at JFK airport in the morning
Our dinner, flying to Japan.
Dad, you're having a nice pose! Japan Airport.
Shopaholic's heaven!
Which selling different kind of polished glutinous rice
Mochi's package is cute!
Omg is that GangDum? With his middle finger?
At Japan, waiting for our flight to get ready
The vending machine is really standard, the taste is totally different with USA! I mean the beverage
Finally we're reaching at Changi Airport (Mom was like...Oh my god, you're changing a lot! after 4 years we didnt see each other) [I hate to take picture after we get off the flight]

June 22 2007
Still remembered the weather is hot.
And its mad sticky with our sweat!
Feel discomfort and nasty tho..
We don't even have a nap after we reached home at midnight.
We were viewing those picture we had and shared.
Its a nice "gathering", quite warm.
We went to Jusco in the morning
We're having our lunch at "huan xi di" ( forgot the english name already-.-)

This is the first place i visited. Not bad, Jusco's feel is totally different with what i had imagined Big sister and Mummy (lam nor->secret =D ) Me and Daddy Yummy, I'm loving this! Commercial? After having our breakfast+dinner, I headed to cut my hair=.= I was planning to meet +1 today, but plan changing. Just doing something....=D How is it? Pay attention on the belt!


June 23 2007
Meet My friends!^^
Feel excited!
Finding +1's house in the morning
Thats my first time to visit her house
Thats my first time to see 2-tong
Thats my first to take bus to go to city square
We haven't meet for a long long time!
Then we cheat on yiting that I'm not going back to Malaysia
Actually i'm downstair of city square
Went go Popular and scare her! =D
Go to find agao over some malay places which i dun know what the name
but we cant find him and my feet real hurt
After that we went to pizza hut and waiting for others
the most funny thing is i sat the other seat on the otherside
then had a fly stand on my shoulder
Eileen came and yiting ask her to tell me that have a fly on my shoulder
Then she was calling me :" xiao jie ..xiaojie"
When i was turning back she was like...@@"
and Joan i remember when she saw me she hit my back real hard
alright.... hehe



Hey don't stare at the camera, eve


June 24 2007
Send my sis to Singapore
Then i forgot what we did

I can't find this ear ring, i think u took it!><

June 28 2007

Coming soon...


2 comments:

  1. wah~~~u hv a good memory ah~~~hahahxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course la, coz the photo have date mah...=D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment