Friday 27 June 2008

Graduation Ceremony

Wake up at 5:30A.M.
Then prepare for the graduation thingy
I'm longing for the weather getting bad and bad
Cause of that then we don't need to go to the Forest Park-BandShell that early!
And also we don't even know where the heck is it!
So, too bad, the weather is super duper no likely of my thought
Lulu and her parents fetch us up!
Then we head to the Forest Park!
Luckily, we find out easily without any map.
Just because of I'm Mrs Ierardo's assistant
I remember everything she said, I can act like her quite well!^^

The gown mad long....
Thats why my mom sew it last night!^^
Its not my problem, just becaus its long....and nothing can make a connection to my height.

I'm so surprise i'm getting award!
but just get up to the stage and shake my principal's hand and the woman's hand.
When she called my name, I stand up and walk,
unfortunately, the way is block so i walking to the otherside again.
Then the woman keep calling my name and said :" are you here?"
oh my god, i already stand up and walk around..
Everybody laughing = =!!
with a high heel i cannot walk that quick, so i walk slowly to the stage and shake their hand
here is the problem,
I don't know where to get off = =!
I just look around on the stage... i was think about ..do i have to turn back and get off the stage?
finally, there is a little ROAD to leave the stage..
I'm so embarras!

Oh yeah!
I got scholarship,
but i have to study in the school they're assign.
So.... money is flying away from me.

Pics ...





















She stares at me







After that, we go to yamcha...

I'm so tired..
will upload more pic of sixflag trip's soon!
have a nap now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment