Saturday 14 June 2008

My last 2 days of school


Mei & Me & Mr. Kim (our korean guardian counselor)

update soon..
Sup..This guy match with..
This guy here XD
He is the white horse prince.And this guy match with all of them(guy)
Sorry... blame on me that i making fun of u..sorry..XD
But, can you stop to appear on the TV news please
He could speak real well...

Does she look like white shark?
the only one who look at the camera-Jingqian
Me and yangyun
WOw.....So happy
We Are Rich^
Really really rich!!! XD
Skinny yuying with me^^

What so funny?
I love you *chu*

She has two big boo, for real!

Pema & Edna & me
My English teacher..I'm taller than her!! YOU KNOW?!
Carlos with me.. can you stop to kiss kiss around the hallway.
Amy in my plant care's class.

He move..he move!
Mrs Kearin, you have an open mind...=)
Xiaoli is doing her project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment