Monday 2 June 2008

Sick of your temper

Day before was school's basket ball competition.
There're so bored. And those people who know to talk but play basket ball are really cannot get in to my eyes. I treat them real bad but they treat it back to my friends.
How come she only know to put her temper inside her heart?
Try to act like my mama, she put all her temper on everythings.
Recently i keep getting scold by her =.='' Bad temper make my life not easy going by the way.
I expect my mom to be very kind@@" although she already is.
I will put the blame on me, and you think i must put the blame on me.

School tomorrow, it will be a busy week so far.
No school on Wednesday cause of prom night
No school on Thursday cause there is a holiday
Half school day on Friday cause there is Senior Cut day, and I will see my Fat Fat Fat picture on my Year book tis day.
After these, there is last week of school days left^^

Great Expectation= I hate to read this book, i feel boring.
But my teacher want us to read 2 chapter each day. Before of this, she doesnt even care where do we reach. Now she realize we got few days left and want us to finish it up. Really need to work up, cause last semester will affect my grade strongly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment