Tuesday 3 June 2008

You're surprising me

Someone is horny obviously. I could tell she is the one who don't know what is called ashame. Since you're changing so many boyfriend, now you can just play those game with them?! Whats going on? I thought you're innocent, but now! You already changed! Even a word you said before already gone and its mean nothing to all of us....

Today i buy so many cherries home.
*hahahahaha*
I'm so baka.... I told the saleman to give me 2 pounds of "yellow" cherries and 1 pounds of "red" cherries.
Then he gives me... 3 pounds of "yellow" cherries and 2 pounds of "red" cherries. I realize it on the way I am getting home....
My mom said I really stupid... Don't know how to measure one's weight by sight.
Who know? I could tell... many people don't know how to use our sight to measure things ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment