Wednesday 25 June 2008

Six Flag Great Adventure

A lotsa Pics are loading, please Be patient

Oppps...
You guys may be jealous! =D
How was it my trip?!
hell yeah, its pretty cool!
We're having a lotsa fun!
The roller coaster i cannot effort anymore
Since i have played the one seems like UN SCARY
Gosh.. Yell into hell!

I love the one with water^^
Which can play the water and i can open my eyes when the cart running down !
=D but i hate Simon sit infront of me, coz he always aim his big ass through my faces.
NASTY! =(
But nevermind, luckily i'm not taking a deep breath while he was doing that! =D
*nenenebubu*

We played not too many stuff, so i feel a little...a little uncomfortable =(

Six Flag is pretty tho!
But I'm mad tired today because of i keep using my mind to imagine whats gonna happen today before i sleep. And I affraid i couldnt wake up on time so i keep awake and look at the time. =(
We having our mcdonald breakfast and we take the bus to get there. Its only about 1.30 hours.

The sun make our skin color getting darker even i put a lotsa sunblock but ..useless. I really do happy with wat we have done today! and also, this is the best memory that i ever have in my NEWYORKER's life!

Kungfu panda we look alike even my eyes circle and shape of my body+faces

Waiting for the greenshirt to help us buy the MCDONALD breakfast
USD53 was holding on our hand
They're waiting to get on bus

We're reach^^
ME +Simon+ LULU

Focus on the FLAG, alright?!
lulu like a rocket = = ( Jingqian's idea, but she didnt do it..)
People are waiting for the opening..
To cover my big faces
Hi, Giraffe
Giraffe will hate me T.T
Simon you look so funny XD
Mr Piggy, and tweety so..EWW

garbage can
onion roof
The first one i had played

This is the one we played again and again!
Cheater, we thought its not scary = =
All of us but xiaoli..
(yiko, ms mo, lulu, simon, me, Jingqian&Sida)





Simon you're professional!


Sweet but sour couple.. XD

I want to play tis la! T.T
lulu is showing her boo
acting like a mafia
A big grin

Look at them! they are flying..So sweet!
Monkey take a look
I'm loving tis
Eye on America, alright!?

Jingqian with her funny gesture!
I will protect you, girly..


where are u looking?
what did you guys talk about? so sweet?!

huge tummy and look hard!
She looks so cute!
Couple in a cabin
regret tht i didnt play this T.T
I'm not scare
i love carot but i dun eat
bubbles... love is like a bubble
Looks nice but play =.=


having our supper in Applebee's
She is drolling on the way we back home... XD so funny


EXTRA!

pee myself!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment