Tuesday 17 June 2008

Last day of my High School life

Unfortunately, my freaking chinese teacher has to retired this year. Why, we are so LUCKY to have her this year. You're so lucky, those kiddo.

Today, my eyes gets hurt from the beginning of my day. When i get in to my chinese classroom, that Hot guy, show up in the laptop. I would said: " it is horrible! " Compare to his past, he getting fat and old and longer hair now. Such a woman being. Wearing texido is really un suitable for him. Especially with white. I know, you're wish to be like a "white horse prince". Please face the truth. White will full-screen u up!

My favorite teacher Mr Bauer^^

Little monkey- Milton
Junior high's classmate-Xavier

Yeah, I get my certificate again!? right right!! highest average in tech prep classes!^^
Congratulation, thank you, welcome.

Goodbye Mr D. Goodbye Mrs Kearin. sorry for cutting your classes

Playing wii at simon's house



You guys are really enjoy
lulu is funny tis time ..



Head to chinatown with my mom and grandpa, having dinner with my aunt.
I am so surprise that my aunt was graduate from FIT.
Sorry, I did look down upon you!...
teehee...
After finish our dinner we head back to my aunt's house to chitchat a while.
Watching Spirit Away from TV. I love tis movie.







My uncle and his family and my grandpa are going back to Malaysia tomorrow.
*cry* I want to go back too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment