Saturday 18 October 2008

Upset

Just remember a little things of mine had just happened these few days
My mind stuck on.

I'm enjoying the time working with Ambrose, Erica, and Felicia.
Yes, thats it.
So, there are only 2 days i could be enjoy my job.
Luckily, our manager-Jack had quit.
Mr Gu is the better manager. He is always nice to us.
I dont know whether there are unfair-ness or not, but i think he could be better.

So, Jennifer is the girl who from Shanghai and always bossy.
She is a GREAT POINTER that i had ever seen.
Unfortunately, she using Jack to stress me off, even she knew Jack had been quit.
Only the stupid me getting surprise when i heard it from Mr Gu.
Jennifer was like:" shhhh........ Don't let other people know that Jack had quit. Just keep it as secret." What the hell?
Now, you can see how bossy she is. Even the girl who got higher level-Jennie doesnt even ask me to keep it.
That day Jennie was asking Jennifer to count those money. She said okie and Jennie walked away. Then I was doing my thing. Bossy Jennifer calling me again. She said :" hey, you come over. Count this money and put it in envelope ....bla bla bla" Freak!
She makes me want to cry. When she yell at me cause of i ask other people for help. Cause that time i'm so busy to serve customer, and she want to 38 with manager. So i'm serving the customer who jus came over. So i ask the girl who stand beside the cashier to help me put in the money. She said okie but she didnt. Jennifer had came and saw it. She said this is my job and i cant even ask for help ! So, how 'bout u? you ask me to help everything. I'm not suppose to mop the floor but i did. I'm not suppose to clean up the table but i did. There're so many thing i'm not suppose to do so! BUT I DID!
Jennifer always stand behind me to WATCH OUT what i've done. and finding difficulties after all.
I never meet a girl like this. BULL SHIT!

Yesterday, people from the commercial co. came over. The leader- white lady ask me to be the model of these. I said OKIE no problem. Of course, this is the chance why not?! I'm a shorties but she ask me for it. Happy for sure.
When they're adjusting those camera and light on. I was preparing. Then I stand over the place to get ready. They asked me to give them some pose. Okie, Jennifer came back from 12 floor. She stand beside Mr Gu. I dont know what happen, and Mr Gu said :" okie let Jennifer do it" I am so upset. She making me feel frustrated. Adter that the lady comes to me and tell me that she want me to be the model and console. Okie, Model's chance had gone.

Oh yeah..
Went to St Mark on Monday.
How happy is it!!!!
Bunch of friend having Japanese food together.
I ate a lot cause didnt eat anything after work.
XD I do have temperament. Don't think im not a girl cha.

1 comment:

  1. why you seems like always kena bully..haha

    Anyway.. when's your 1st semester start ? Good luck to you ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment