Monday 6 October 2008

Work alone from tomorrow

Thats why they're hiring.
Cause of Vanessa has to leave.(today is the last day)
She going back to Taiwan sooner~
No wonder, I was like so many people are working there.
Vanessa train me friendly.
I enjoy the time to work with her^^
Hope you have a great time of your engagement there

New colleague-Ambrose
(I mean like, he only work on weekend, today is the second days we meet)
From the way he talks
I would said he is really nice and friendly enough=)
Although,
he making fun of me
he did some boring stuff on me
he always take him forever to go to bathroom =x
Its okie. =D
Sense of humor is needed,dude


Oh yeah, Erica is nice too
I like the Taiwan accent that she speaks
This is the passion of Taiwan =D
She always hang around in front
I dont feel boring cause of her^

Oh no..I'm sick, horrible
Its has been 1 year that i didnt.
I hate it...............help


Will Off 2 days in this week
Friday and Saturday
Hope I have something to do then
Cause.... I'm so bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment