Tuesday 10 February 2009

可悲

My lovely lulu is coming back on tomorrow.
I will prepare the pajamas that i owe her since last year =)
I want to spend my little free time for her
Cause, we're going to spread out soon

Now, i have no time to be with my parents
Since i started to work in Rose House
I didnt have a great dinner time with them
I will when i quit.

Going to quit soon
Feel sad and unspeakable feeling
This is life
When we're having our great time
From unknown to well known
Its a long way to go..
We've run through it..
Maybe, leaving is always the last episode in my story.

A new start, a new life.

Sorry i feel bad and guilty
Thats my fault to run into the puzzle
When we find out the exit, its the time to leave
The exit have 2 way to go.
We can't go on the same way
You know..
This is life..

我任命

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment