Tuesday 24 February 2009

good mood =)

Oh I miss u so much !
Come to visit me during my boring day shift often
Cause you always bright up my day..
But you left in a sudden

Its seems to be uncomfortable for that girl
You change a lot since you got complain from others
hooray...
Good for u n others =)

This is the last two weeks that im working in Rose House
And Maggie has send to other cashier to take care of
maybe is my problem that im not patient enough to teach
but.. you dont even give me an attention though..

My manager still giving me a shit attitude today
and i give him back too
I dont even look at him..
And he always picky on me during the time im working with other whose seems to be new or non-chinese.
Its okie
I gotta release from hell !
Thanks god
But i miss my co-worker (part of )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment