Wednesday 25 February 2009

I'm miss late

I'm always late
Cause i used to last minute and preparing..=)
my style =]
Also the train always be late when im in a rush

okie,
Today just spend my time with felicia
We went to Macy;s to look over the MAC HEllo kitty series items
It is So cute!
Gosh i like the blushing a lot and also the glitter
Which is awesome..
The beauty powder case is cute!
But the color we want is sold out
Too bad
I feel that the lip gloss is pretty cheap
Its only 14 dollars!
I will get one after i got my pay check =)

After that we went to Pho !@#$%^&* vietnamese food
Micheal Join in..=]
Freaking FULL arr...
But taste good =]
I like the three color ice..spring rolls , beef ball noodle, the beef
yummy*

Michael has to go to school then
so me n felicia go to Rose House to chill
We have no life =[
Cause of today is NON-ShangHai day..
Feel free to stay
And fefe do the make up for me
Oh... My eyes just getting SO BIG-XL size

Get home pretty early

Donna go to drink someday ,date me out =]


look at donna. she is freaking funny on haloween XD

This is me during our boring meeting
This is the date we went to lunch together =)
My face looked so =m=

Erica's birthday ↓

Jason padding Ambrose.. Awww.. cute little boy with a king-kong

his imagination

He didn't sleep for 2 days @@""

She is so happy by the surprising that the 食客 gave her =)

Seems like he is cry XD Jason hug too tight


Kevin n JEssie
Just stole this pic from felicia's cellphone
Cause i feel this pic is jus so cute =)


fefe n me in rose house

Enjoy my tea in a freaking emotion



My everything in pink..=)

Fefe with her new hair cut lor!

fefe n me again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment