Saturday 8 March 2008

Angry and Funny


Angry in the PlantCare class. The girl who sit next to me was so BASTARD-able. Normally, she did nothing in the class. She onli know how to TALK. Nice to be a DIRECTOR and do nothing after all. All of those classwork is me, and the other ABC did it. She did a little shit-ty which is talk. Talk about she wants to get a good grade and said she wanna do the work. Alright, you said all the thing you wan, i cannot force you. Then, today we have to pick one of the Topic to write on the essay. So the topic that we choose have to work with 2 person. Which is the UNLUCKY me and her. Cause is she comes to pick me up, and i thought it is a group work, but it isnt. She got many question to ask, even i still not get to it. She has been ask the teacher no more than 2 times, after that she wan me to ask. She said " you go to ask her, cause i keep asking her, she will feel i'm DUMB" Yes, face the truth, YOU ARE!!! I was like.......for real...then i find a dumb excuse.." She talks too fast i cannot understand wat she said" hahaha...the next thing is more unbelievable. She keep notice me to write the essay. I said alright i will do it. Then she becomes really bad..."You have to do it cause im gonna do it" Shit...thats your problem...Usually you said you gonna do is doing some shit. She feels so proud , and sometimes she feels that she choose the wrong partner. Cause' i dun really get wat the topic's mean. Last, she said " You go home and write it...you know how to search in computer right?(yes) you write it and give it to me on Monday in case the teacher need it. Then i'm going to MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING" I said" FORGET IT " Can you go ahead to hell? I hate you DOMiNICAN REPUBLIC GIRL!

Last day gym, we have a lot of fun on the way through there. Everytime we walk on the same direction to there. Then we will meet a person. I said she is a girl. And my friend hq said he is a boy. We strunggle with this question few days ago. Today we block the way and wait for he/she. When we saw he/she, we're so hyper. hehehe...=) We choose our other friend-LULU to follow her up. Then me & hq continue to go to gym. LULU asks of her msn, and she give it to her XD haha.. funny..and She is a GIRL!

Long time ago, me and hq went to a supermarket. Which is near by our gym. Everytime we get there is searching some funny thing. We crack those pack of snacks, its fun^^ There hav a place which like a small bakery. I went to buy those CHEAP spring roll, cause its evening and having discount. I bought it and asked for some tissue. The OLD LADY yell out " This is cheap stuff, cheap stuff didnt have any tissue to give. I was so angry, decided to play her next time. hehe today is the day!!! We get in while we planning. And i saw one handsome jus finish his lunch?dinner? and leaving his seat. I walk straight into it and find the old lady. But shes not there so i decide to aim on another old lady. I'm still planning but my fren begin to Complain... we laugh out loud. WOW!! something attract my eyes! which is the handsome guy. He put on those japanese clothes. So handsome.. He selling sushi over there...The sushi are so expensive!! but he looks real nice. After that, we find out the old lady hide on the place which selling baked chicken. T.T

Work with a group in English class. A Young pretty girl sit in front of me. I keep smile at her. She smiles at me too^^ and i said " You're perfect, So beautiful" And give her a grin smile.
Her name is Andrea ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment