Wednesday 19 March 2008

Lovey Pinku

My pinky Nintendo on my hand...^^ There're so many people became a couple. I hope I will be one of the couple. And who will be my partner? Guess what... Edison will be the best choice! ha.. Well, I'm not that gredy.. Good feeling is the best choice.. alright? I don't know why, people who were fall in love will meet many kind of problem. Since the day they're falling in love. No pain no gain? Or, this is practicing to be more adult-able? or something..unimportant elses.? Time will prove everything that you're not get it yet. I really do get it! I get what The love really was. And time also will fixed all the problem i had, play down all those feeling i got before- LOVE. I hope my sis will get a freakin nice bf. Her Mr. Right will be perfect. No one will be perfect but him! I need a real nice sister in law. Come on...... Don't rush to find your love, learn from your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment