Tuesday 4 March 2008

Save The World


Nowadays, people are making a lot of garbage
since the technology are getting stronger
People continue to use their knowledge
To destroy the world
There are pretty much advantages to have a great technology
But, the world will be gone pretty soon
Try your best to save the world
Especially for the people in the U.S.A.
Recycling is worse than a small country such as Japan
I really thought of the US is the great country
Yes, the greatest country to make up GARBAGE
I just knew it from newspaper
The population in the US only take 5%
But the garbage the trash take over 40%
US is the most "Production" around the world

Reduce Reuse Recycle
^_______________^


I was FIRE the MCDONALD
hehehehe...
How funny is that?
I was reject by them many times
I still not get it ,
Why they dont hire me?
I think i could answer their ques well
During the orientation
I totally can PAT their HORSE BUTT
As Hard As I can
Maybe they think i'm such a faker
*^ ^*
Yesterday my friend was calling me to go to the orientation
Its seems to be freakin easy to be hire
But, I feel lazy

Money Money come right to me
Without any pressure any works
wohooo.....

Have been watching the drama -The seventh day
I love their character
Like 'em much^^
So sweet
Its totally can fulfill my heart
Just so ..you know
I like to imagine
Kevin is so handsome
So MAN!!GENTLEMAN!

Love makes people getting confuse
Its like a war?
You cannot hurry along with the person you like
And if he/she doesnt love you
Somemore, you will get heart attack if you stick on him/her
"Try To Be smart"
Get a higher EQ to win the war

Alright, its the time to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment