Friday 7 March 2008

Cacafuego


Its seems like in Malaysia... Thats my crazy Economic teacher = = Look..wat is it!? the FLAG?
wowo... MALAYSIA!!!! I was so surprised too...He still got the other Malaysia's flag too. Don't know wat he used it for. Cause' he just know the way to compare America with China. I'm Chinese, but not coming from China. Thanks

Which is a fun day. A lot of fun when i'm being a faker. Booo.... My classmate can't bear on my deed. Even they're laughing so much, but i feel their face getting green enough. When i was praise on my teacher, he feels so shy, " I know, but..." he said humbly. Actually i love you so much. The way you teach i learn a lot. Learn how to be fake. =) How do i praise on my teacher? " Teacher you're great" "You're smart, we know it clearly" "Your math is great, the chart is draw so nice" "Your writing is neat, we can understand it" "You're a good teacher" "No, you don't need to change it, thats fine, its perfect, fantastic" ....etc. I'm a cacafuego.^^

Lazy butt put no effort on gym. "3 minutes Hot temperature" hehehe.. But tomorrow is the last day to be there. Luckily that i was asking the admin those thing. Otherwise i will not gonna cancel it. They said we must have a workout with the trainer. Hell...No wonder they're calling me last time. I thought wat is it.. they asked me for making a appointment to workout with the trainer. I just told them " I dun need it, thanks, bye bye" =.='' I will listen carefully what people are talking about next time.

Me and Heqiong in da Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment