Thursday 27 March 2008

Dont be so angry !

My richy english teacher was angry on me n my fren. Cause' when he talked, he was like doing some kind of gesture. The pattern that he did like a gesture of ass hole= = Then my friend keep telling me that is a NO GOOD FINGER SIGN. I was laughing.. Real funny.. But teacher stare at us and with his horrible eyes. Sorry, Mr. Baeur. Hahaha..but its so funny XD... There're two ticket left. Feel proud.. haha.. I asked my friend does she go to kiss kiss at corner in the morning? she said i was thinking too much=.= Well...you couple will have a long run. I'll be act real nice to greet you. haha.. Opps...Did something wrong obviously... Sorry man.. I never know that. I like to copy n paste...but i never know u talk about some serious thing... I hope it will be fine arr... uh huh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment