Wednesday 5 March 2008

You're my volcano =)


Hi my "big-root"

Most of the shy guy have a volcano inside their heart
My health teacher was so funny
Hey, shy guy wake up
Dont' act to be pure
If you like to be pure?
Use the PUREEN BABY POWDER
Even a lotion, shampoo....bla bla bla


Obama, will you be the next president?
American Next top president
American President
=.=''
I'm not bias..
Just like,
blackie become a president will bring up many of the blackies
Many of the blackies will bring up mad mad mad big population of blackies
Who love blackies?
I know Vin does
He told me that they're smell good
Such as...Chanel prefume?
High Status^^
Besides, some of the blackies r nice
they're caring a lot
so..Vin stop to being racism


Will Hilary be the next president?
hmm
Don't feel good either
I love Abraham Lincoln the most
Cause' i do understand your story
Release the black and shot by other
Which is helpful for my un-think-able essay
^^
My richy-crazy Economic teacher doesnt like her
he said that Hilary will take the money from rich to poor
And my teacher like to haolian-ing that he is rich
I always ridicule on him he will smile at me
He getting hyper, and talk a lot more @@"

John Mc Cain?
Non of my business.
You already out of my heart
Not in my consideration
I dont even know how he looks like


Alright, School...
You're make me suffering=__=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment