Monday 3 March 2008

My Lovely Carrot


You're so Cute!
So Carrot-able

Almost a week left,
the membership of Bally Fitness gotta expire
Got a little freedom of my days
But, I will be freaking lazy to do such exercises

Hopefully
the college will be accept me
I think I have the right qualifications of get into it

Rich girl, how nice?
Monogram Canvas NOE
Versace Eyewear
Lacoste Watches
Gucci + Guess Shoulder bag
many many glommy bear
Not a big deal!
But me, thats a big big deal

They're so many people septic of MSN's viruses
Poor you

My computer was so weird
Many POP-out website
I mean, it from the IE
not from my firefox
But, Its seems like not the virus
Cause the website not those dirty website
Who can help me to ignore those website?
They're many different kind
I block some of the web
But still got other Pop-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment