Monday 17 March 2008

Talk 'bout yesterday

The Roxy I bought that dayz^^

Went to 32st, 5th Ave. In the City^^ We walked through the Korean street.. There're so many Korean Restaurant. Their barbecue thingy are very famous. But while you get inside, you gonna be smelly all day long.. Smell Oily. We had our Lunch in Todai. Sushi Seafood Buffet. We only ate a little then we felt full. What a waste?! The barbecue beef stick was so delicious!!!! The Feeling of First Love..The beef swimming on my tongue.. =) My friend kiasu than me..She took a lot..and i feel like she cant eat that much =( jus kept put inside through her mouth though. *poor* Then my friend was getting hyper while she was taking picture for us..She fall down glass of ice tea.. We walked straight through 5 Ave.. We passed by a Store..which we could make our own bear. Cute!!! but exp.. And My lovey store..VERSACE! We're having our fun in NYC Disney store. Teehee... went there so many time..but still can feel happy inside. Thats all..
Mine & My Friend's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment