Monday 31 March 2008

Coach Wristlet!!!!

Friday: Went to multicultural show. Kind of bored. But the part of Anthony was so sexy!!! And Wan, he really talent!! i cant imagine it was him on the stage! oh my godness.... Micheal Jackson,real cool!!!! Anthony GO!GO!GO! We saw Chinese teacher's husband. Italian, yeah..old old... Thats the first time we see him... Uh hur..nothing special.. After that we jus chilling around. Qiong's friend...Qi.. He drove fucking fast. And swing me around! GOSH! i hate that.... make me hit the window and swinging left and right... omg.. Make me want to throw up! I can onli fetch by my dad! coz he can onli drive 40 XD Funny... haha..
Yesterday i was going to the Mall.. Its seems like the thing i do for every weekend evidently. Headed to the Coach.. NICE!NICE!NICE!! The wristlet..omg...USD95.. .. I want you to back home with me! I bought pair of Nike GRECO SUPREME. Its looks totally different in the pic.. its purple!
Thats it.i feel like the Shining Pinky Victoria secret's bag too... Its come with the perfume!!!! Money i love money.....
Didn't even do my homework= =gosh.. i hate homework..
My friends seems like argue with her girfriend. YEs! HER GIRLFRIEND! It is always be like that. And my friend will jump into a deep valley. Hate this thingy happen side of me..

1 comment:

Thanks For Your Comment